[Haskell-cafe] Haskell versus F#, OCaml, et. al. ...

Galchin, Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:46:55 EDT 2008

side tangent ... I wrote a posix real-time package and it sits now in System

1) I'm sure it can be improved .... I purposely tried to keep the API close
to the Posix real-time API; however, I am open to suggestions about the
implementation itself  and also the API

2) I am looking at changing the async i/o api some based on a suggestion to
use the State monad.
Regards. Vasili