[Haskell-cafe] Re: Version 0.4.3 of happs-tutorial is a HAppS job board, done in HAppS.

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:58:49 EDT 2008

The executable needs the templates in the same directory to work correctly.

Copy the happs-tutorial.tar.gz file from whereever cabal put it --
probably somewhere under .cabal if you're on linux. Untar it, cd into
the directory, compile and run in there. Should work.

I'll revise the tutorial instructions to make this clearer, thanks for
the feedback.

Thomas.