[Haskell-cafe] Re: The container problem

John Van Enk vanenkj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:42:40 EDT 2008

Does the quality of the pizza matter, or is it a matter of sheer quantity?
If it's a balance of the two, then we need to do some experimentation.

Lets start donating a specific quantity of pizzas to Don every week, but
vary the quality of the pizza. We'll check his Hackage submissions and then
tune the pizza algorithm to the desired output. :)

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Andrew Coppin
<andrewcoppin at btinternet.com>wrote:

> John Van Enk wrote:
>
>> > ...revealed that streams stuff is not scheduled for inclusion until GHC
>> 6.12
>>
>> How many pizzas will it take to bump that to 6.10? :D
>>
> So basically Don is like the dining philosophers, except instead of turning
> spaghetti into philosophy, he turns pizza into world-beating Haskell
> awesomeness?
>
> Damn, we need to pool our resources and buy more pizza, people!! o_O

/jve