[Haskell-cafe] Re: Microsoft's Craig Mundie outlines the future of computing

Steve Lihn stevelihn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:25:56 EDT 2008

According to this discussion, none of the corporate email is okay for
open source mailing list.
Maybe you guys should join the Vioxx lawsuit team instead of Haskell cafe.

Or maybe Haskell's strictness has trained haskell programmers to
attend such details. That is really a good training for the future of
computing :-)