[Haskell-cafe] Re: Hmm, what license to use?

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Fri Sep 26 04:32:17 EDT 2008

"Magnus Therning" <magnus at therning.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Achim Schneider <barsoap at web.de>
> wrote: [..]
>
> > Concerning Haskell, just tell them to use the ghc-lib and link (or
> > even compile) at runtime.
>
> "ghc-lib", never heard of it, where can I find out more?

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC/As_a_library

As it's notoriously undocumented in places where the documentation
isn't out of date, I recommend downloading the Yi[1] source and have a
look at how it's done.

[1] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Yi

performance and/or broadcasting of this signature prohibited.