[Haskell-cafe] Distributing Haskell binaries as OSX App Bundles

Stephen analytic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:38:02 EDT 2008

I wrote a command-line program recently for a friend in haskell.  However,
he's far away and not particularly computer literate.  I sent him the raw
binaries, but they came up with errors about not being able to find libgmp
stuff.  So then I thought I should probably be able to somehow distribute
all the stuff together in a .app bundle.  However, the only experience I
have of doing this sort of stuff before is via xcode.  What's the best way
to go about this?  It just occurred to me now that maybe cmake is the way to
go?

Any advice that might save me some time would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Stephen