[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 86 - September 20, 2008

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 04:05:46 EDT 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:34:25 +0200, Wolfgang Jeltsch
<g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org> wrote:

>Okay, I was reading the wrong list (haskell instead of haskell-cafe) so the
>announcement is there in my mail folder.  But why doesn’t Mailman contain the
>message properly in its archive?

According to

>Skipped content of type multipart/mixed

Apparently either Mailman has been configured to skip content of type
multipart/mixed (which the announcement in question was interpreted as
being, apparently because of the attachments), or there is a bug in

Apparently, either Mailman should be re-configured not to skip content
of type multipart/mixed, or this bug (if it is a bug) should be fixed.

-- Benjamin L. Russell