[Haskell-cafe] Climbing up the shootout...

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:46:59 EDT 2008

Hello Manlio,

>>> Maybe improve GHC to make Haskell suitable to write high reliable
>>> internet servers is not of interest?
>>
>> well if it's interesting - do it :)

> Unfortunately, I no more have the time for "do it your self", unless
> there is *really* no other solution (and, in this case, the solution is
> to use Erlang).

believe it or not but other developers are in the same position :)

>> most exciting/important. actually, alt-network package is just about
>> fast network i/o

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ekarttun/network-alt/network-alt-0.3.tar.gz

Licence

* The code is subject to a three clause BSD-licence.

Contact:

* Einar Karttunen <ekarttun at cs helsinki fi>
* musasabi on #haskell in irc.freenode.net

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com