[Haskell-cafe] Bird-style and blank lines

Paulo Tanimoto tanimoto at arizona.edu
Tue Sep 23 00:40:46 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Ryan Ingram <ryani.spam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops, meant to send this to the whole list.
>
>> You can add "-optL -q" to your ghc command line to disable that
>> behavior; blank lines will no longer be required.

This little gem that Ryan found was exactly what I was looking for,
thank you again, Ryan.  So this is already possible in GHC, which is
what I use.  The question now is whether this is relevant enough to be
brought to the attention of people discussing Haskell Prime.  If you
think it is, let me know, I'll see what I have to do about it.

I'll update the Wiki with this information.

Thanks everybody,

Paulo