[Haskell-cafe] Updated formlets sample?

Martin Huschenbett huschi at gmx.org
Mon Sep 22 12:47:52 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

you're absolutely right. The mistake was in the where-part of withForm.
The function handleOk' gets an environment d as argument but uses an
extractor that was created without passing d to runFormState. I've put a
corrected version on hpaste [1] and also posted it to the wiki on
haskell.org [2]. Hope this is ok for you?

Regards,

Martin.

[1] http://hpaste.org/10568#a1
[2] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Formlets