[Haskell-cafe] broken link in documentation

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sun Sep 21 15:50:14 EDT 2008

Sean Leather ha scritto:
>     Sorry if I use the mailing list for this, but in the documentation
>     of Control.Monad.RWS (and the other Control.Monad.* modules), the link
>     http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~mpj/ <http://www.cse.ogi.edu/%7Empj/> is broken.
> If you're trying to find the correct link, perhaps it's this:
> http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~mpj/

Already found with Google, thanks.

By the way, there is another problem with the generated documentation.
Links like

don't seems to work with Opera (I'm using version 9.52, on Linux).

With all other browsers I have used, it works.
But Opera have problems with the ':' character in the fragment.

> Sean

Manlio Perillo