[Haskell-cafe] Updated formlets sample?

Martin Huschenbett huschi at gmx.org
Fri Sep 19 07:14:19 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I found a blog post concerning formlets [1] in the web. Since looks very
interesting I tried to compile the sample code with recent versions of
HAppS and formlets from hackage. But this didn't work as the API of
formlets has changed since this post.

I tried to adopt the code to the new API but I was unable to finish this
since there is a new monadic context I don't know to handle in the right
way.

So my question is, is there an updated version of this sample code in
the web or has anybody tried to adopt it and can send me the results?

Thanks in advance,

Martin.

[1] http://blog.tupil.com/formlets-in-haskell/