[Haskell-cafe] control-timeout with gtk

Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org
Thu Sep 18 14:51:08 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
<marcot at riseup.net> wrote:
> Maybe it's better that they stay there, even with nobody maintaining
> them.

Except that I feel shitty everytime someone someone emails me with
questions or problems that I don't have the time to deal with. It's a
constant cost for my name to be associated with them and, if nobody
cares enough to take the maintainership, they should probably die -
Hackage has a lot of packages these days. Do you want control-timeout?
:)

AGL

--
Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org http://www.imperialviolet.org