[Haskell-cafe] FRP (was: Semantic Domain, Function, and denotational model)

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Sep 17 11:05:57 EDT 2008

Hi John,

We're working toward a library release.  This summer has been more chaotic
for me than I expected.  Meanwhile the current is as Robin mentioned below.
Not in a terribly usable form.  You'll need ghc-6.9 for the vector-space
dependency (vector spaces, linear maps, and derivatives), since associated
types work much better in 6.9 than before.

  - Conal