[Haskell-cafe] Hugs on the iphone

Alberto R. Galdo argaldo.haskell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 01:47:16 EDT 2008

Cool! That's such a proof that it can be done...

I had lots of problems trying to cross compile hugs from my mac to arm
architecture ( seems that hugs codebase is not capable of cross
compiling )

And when compiling directly  on the iPhone, first there where problems
with code signing, now with the configure script and C preprocessor
sanity check...

Any light on the topic from your experience?