[Haskell-cafe] Semantic Domain, Function, and denotational model.....

Daryoush Mehrtash dmehrtash at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:31:09 EDT 2008

I have been told that for a Haskell/Functional programmer the process
of design starts with defining Semantic Domain, Function, and
denotational model of the problem.  I have done some googling on the
topic but haven't found a good reference on it.    I would appreciate
any good references on the topic.

thanks,

daryoush

ps.  I have found referneces like
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell/Denotational_semantics  which
talks about semantic domain for "the Haskell programs 10, 9+1, 2*5"
which doesn't do any good for me.    I need something with a more real
examples.