[Haskell-cafe] random colors, stack space overflow, mersenne and mersenne.pure64

Cetin Sert cetin.sert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 22:15:16 EDT 2008

Oh, sorry... ^__^"

ghc -fglasgow-exts -O2 --make var
ghc -fglasgow-exts -O2 --make var2

I've not used pragmas in any source file o_O so far... should go fix that
sometime. Thanks for reminding...

Using ghc 6.8.3, mersenne-random-0.1.3 and mersenne-random-pure64-0.2.0.2.
(Cause I could not find out how to check things out with darcs from hackage
o__O google was not very helpful there so I used the latest tar packages.)

@don: sorry I sent my reply twice only to you and then to the list and
you... it's because of gmail... I'll be very careful not to repeat my
mistake.