the real world of Haskell books (Re: [Haskell-cafe] Online Real World Haskell, problem with Sqlite3 chapters)

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at
Fri Sep 5 12:45:47 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 5:04 AM, Claus Reinke <claus.reinke at> wrote:

> Seriously, though, what is the RWH authors' plan for tackling
> the eternal frustration of Haskell book authors, a moving target?

Other tech books face the same problem, which, if they sell
successfully and the authors haven't moved into caves afterwards to
recover, they address with subsequent editions. If readers find that
specific pieces of information have bitrotted, I'm sure we'll hear
about it. In that case, we'll create a wiki page with errata, and link
to it from the book site.