[Haskell-cafe] RE: [Haskell] Top Level <-

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Wed Sep 3 03:45:31 EDT 2008

Ashley Yakeley wrote:

> I don't understand. If the dynamic loader were to load the same
package
> name and version, and it duplicated the MVar, then Unique values would
> have the same type and could be compared.

I am suggesting that this duplication process, whether conducted by the
dynamic loader or something else, should behave as if they did not have
the
same package name or version.

This is certainly a valid transformation for Data.Unique, I am simply
saying that it should be a valid transformation on any module.

Ganesh