[Haskell-cafe] RE: [Haskell] Top Level <-

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Wed Sep 3 03:45:31 EDT 2008

Ashley Yakeley wrote:

> I don't understand. If the dynamic loader were to load the same
> name and version, and it duplicated the MVar, then Unique values would
> have the same type and could be compared.

I am suggesting that this duplication process, whether conducted by the
dynamic loader or something else, should behave as if they did not have
same package name or version.

This is certainly a valid transformation for Data.Unique, I am simply
saying that it should be a valid transformation on any module.