[Haskell-cafe] What's this algebraic structure called?

Derek Elkins derek.a.elkins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:54:00 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 13:54 +1300, Richard O'Keefe wrote:
> Is there a special name for an operator monoid where the
> structure that's acted on is an Abelian group?

This should just be equivalent to a ring, maybe without distributivity.
Maybe missing some other properties depending on what you mean by

More information about the Haskell-Cafe mailing list