[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Autoproc Change of Maintainer (if you use procmail you should read this)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Oct 24 21:52:54 EDT 2008

What is autoproc?
-------------------------
Tired writing procmail recipes by hand?

You're in luck!

Autoproc makes it quick and easy for Haskell programmers to make
procmail recipes by using an embedded domain specific language.  Once
your recipes type check and compile you simply run autoproc and it
generates the corresponding procmail recipe on your screen.  If you
like the results, store it in ~/.procmailrc and enjoy!

What's with this announcement?
I created autoproc a few years ago, but in that time I've farmed out
my email to gmail and I'm no longer using procmail.  In the meantime,
Gwern Branwen has contributed nice features to the project to make it
friendlier to use, cabalization and so on.  With his permission, I am
now declaring him the official maintainer and dictator for life.  Long
live Autoproc!  Long live Gwern Branwen!

Find it on Hackage:
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/autoproc

Find it on code.haskell.org:
darcs get http://code.haskell.org/autoproc

Note: We're using a darcs2 format repository, so to get the
development version you'll need darcs 2.0 or newer.

Thanks and enjoy your day!
Jason