[Haskell-cafe] code generation

z ghost zghost123 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 13:09:37 EDT 2008

Thanks for that! I don't know yet what would be the easiest way
to automatically build up haskell code (Template haskell's Exps or
the HsDecls in your link).

Generating is only a part of what i need, though. I would like some
feedback from GHC about the generated code (to see if the expressions typecheck, ..)

I've been using the Hint package (which calls GHC) to typecheck
strings http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/hint
I've only managed to get it half working. Have you tried this and
would this be the best approach?

It would  be great to get machine-readable error data back from GHC somehow (in stead of an error string). I don't if this is possible.