[Haskell-cafe] Linux binary dist problems

Sat Oct 18 14:26:55 EDT 2008

Hi Leif,

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately this no longer works, the process
is repeatedly killed for using too much memory on "make install". I also had
to manually install readline 4 since it's absurdly hard to open an RPM (or
at least the compat one they have there).

All up, this is just too hard for the amount of spare time I have at the
moment.

Cheers,
Colin