[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell in Artificial Intelligence

Chryssochoidis Christos c.chryssochoidis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:13:21 EDT 2008

I appreciate very much your response sir.
I'm very interested in studying the material on your course's website,
as well as the links kindly given in the other responses, since in the
survey I'm making, besides citing and describing the uses of Haskell
in AI, I should also elaborate  on the advantages that Haskell has as
a language for AI, some of which you mentioned already.

I'm excited doing this research about Haskell, because it seems that
the faculty members in the CS department I attend are considering
introducing Haskell to the AI course offered there, which for a long
time has been stuck to using imperative languages.

Thank you very much again,

Christos Chryssochoidis