[Haskell-cafe] Where did House/hOp go?

Donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Thu Oct 16 13:14:47 EDT 2008

Hello Svein Ove Aas,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Svein Ove Aas <svein.ove at aas.no> wrote:

> I'd finally gotten to the point in learning haskell at which they
> might be interesting to look at, and then.. they were gone.
> Does anyone know what happened to these projects? They used to be
> open-source, so the code should still be around somewhere, right?

Below are a few links that hopefully you will find useful.

Haskell and Operating Systems:

House OS official home page:
This page doesn't seem to be loading at the moment, which I hope is only a
temporary problem.  I know the source code was available there a few months
ago since I downloaded the code to House myself.

Donnie Jones