[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell newbie indentation query.

Svein Ove Aas svein.ove at aas.no
Thu Oct 16 12:53:01 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Jules Bean <jules at jellybean.co.uk> wrote:

> There is a new indentation module which does much better at the indentation
> stuff:
>
> http://kuribas.hcoop.net/haskell-indentation.el

I didn't realize until I tried to use yours that there are two
indentation modules in haskell-mode, and I'd been using the inferior
one.

This does mean I can't tell what changes you have made, though. If
it's not too much trouble, could you summarize your changes?

Also, is this code going to make it into haskell-mode proper, or are
there issues preventing that?
If the latter, I wouldn't mind having a darcs repository to pull from.