[Haskell-cafe] hackage warning: Exposed modules use unallocated top-level names: ... what am I doing wrong?

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 05:56:28 EDT 2008

However the package generated the following warnings:

    * A 'license-file' is not specified.
    * Exposed modules use unallocated top-level names: Algorithms

everything fetchable with darcs get http://code.haskell.org/external-sort

external-sort is on hackage and seems to work (you can run demo.hs
after cabal installing) but I'd still like to understand if this
warning is something I should pay attention to anyway.