[Haskell-cafe] Interesting new user perspective

Justin Bailey jgbailey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:38:18 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Tommy M. McGuire <mcguire at crsr.net> wrote:
> I would agree as well.  My own flailings led to Software Tools in
> Haskell[1], which taught me more about how to actually do things[2] than the
> textbooks that I have read.

I found it really hard to just look up the syntax of the language when
I had a question (e.g. how does case work?). I haven't advertised it
much yet, but I created a PDF cheatsheet to help in those situations.
It's on hackage[1], available via 'cabal install cheatsheet' or direct
download. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

Justin

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/CheatSheet