[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: darcs 2.1.0 (corrected!)

Iain Lane haskell at orangesquash.org.uk
Fri Oct 10 09:43:03 EDT 2008

2008/10/9 Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:
> Hi all,
> I am delighted to announce the release of darcs 2.1.0, available at
>  http://darcs.net/darcs-2.1.0.tar.gz

Ubuntu packages at the usual place: https://launchpad.net/~laney/+archive

Note that I inadvertently messed up the version numbering for the
prerelease versions (2.1.0preX > 2.1.0 according to dpkg; I should
have used 2.1.0~preX), so apt will not consider the official 2.1.0
packages as being newer than this one. For this reason, I'll attempt
to track the official packages with my numbering scheme when they
appear until such a time as 2.1.1 is released. My apologies for any

Thanks to the Debian team for providing the initial packaging.