[Haskell-cafe] OT: Haskell desktop wallpaper?

Dougal Stanton dougal at dougalstanton.net
Wed Oct 8 05:49:05 EDT 2008

2008/10/8 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>:
> This morning I got tired of my desktop wallpaper (one that ships with
> Debian's Gnome packages).  Typing "haskell desktop wallpaper" yeilded
> a lot of links to wallpapers with Colleen Haskell, while she's a
> beautiful lady it wasn't exactly what I was hoping to find.  Hence
> this email.  Where can I find some nice wallpapers inspired by
> Haskell, or maybe even created by Haskell code?

It shouldn't be too difficult to generate some wallpapers. Look at the
examples included with the Diagrams package [1]. You could take the
Ford circles and have different coloured circles at every startup. You
could even have a range of palettes depending on season ;-)

[1]: <http://code.haskell.org/diagrams/example/examples.html>