[Haskell-cafe] OT: Haskell desktop wallpaper?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Oct 8 05:12:24 EDT 2008

This morning I got tired of my desktop wallpaper (one that ships with
Debian's Gnome packages).  Typing "haskell desktop wallpaper" yeilded
a lot of links to wallpapers with Colleen Haskell, while she's a
beautiful lady it wasn't exactly what I was hoping to find.  Hence
this email.  Where can I find some nice wallpapers inspired by
Haskell, or maybe even created by Haskell code?

Oh yes, wallpapers related to XMonad would do, I suppose ;-)

/M