[Haskell-cafe] After upgrade bytestring to, my program cannot run.

Magicloud magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 23:16:54 EDT 2008

Just a simple text process program. When I runhaskell it. I got:

GHCi runtime linker: fatal error: I found a duplicate definition for symbol
whilst processing object file
This could be caused by:
   * Specifying the same object file twice on the GHCi command line
   * An incorrect `package.conf' entry, causing some object to be
     loaded twice.
GHCi cannot safely continue in this situation.  Exiting now.  Sorry.