[Haskell-cafe] Darcs / Git

wman 666wman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:47:15 EDT 2008

the mingw git worked flawlessly for me (and will be certainly a lot less of
hassle, if one tries to remain cygwin-free). their version of git-gui also
works (i didn't test it extensively).

http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/

featuring an installer as well ;-)

as for darcs, look here:

http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries#head-c7910dd98302946c671cf63cb62712589b392074

the darcsdir-w32 works fine without cygwin, just supply wget or curl ..