[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: SourceGraph-0.1 and Graphalyze-0.3

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Oct 6 05:25:00 EDT 2008

Ivan,

I tried building your tool today and found a few packaging related things:

* the dependency on haskell-src-exts says any version should do, but
the one shipped in Debian Sid
(http://packages.debian.org/sid/libghc6-src-exts-dev) doesn't do, so
some extra versioning info seems to be required
* I had to add an import of Distribution.Configuration to Main.hs to
get it to compile (it failed on the use of condTreeData).

/M