[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell-cafe-cafe? Was: Re: Health effects

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 00:48:20 EDT 2008

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 13:54:08 +0100, Andrew Coppin
<andrewcoppin at btinternet.com> wrote:

>Christopher Lane Hinson wrote:
>>
>> What /is/ it with haskell-cafe lately?
>>
>> Do we need a haskell-blah mailing list?  I would subscribe to that.
>> Hell, I would post to it probably more than I post to haskell-cafe.
>> But I'd also divert it to a separate mailbox for when I have too much
>> free time.
>>
>> Maybe call it haskell-cafe-cafe?  not-haskell?
>
>I must admit, I have a bunch of abstract math questions I'd like answers
>to, and the people round here seem like the kind of folks who might know
>the answers. But this has nothing at all to do with Haskell, so Cafe
>doesn't seem like a good place to ask...

In that case, how about creating a Haskell-Lounge mailing list,
exclusively for topics tangential to Haskell?  Either that, or just
ensure that most off-topic/tangential topics are prefixed "[OT]?"

-- Benjamin L. Russell