[Haskell-cafe] Version 0.4.3 of happs-tutorial is a HAppS job board, done in HAppS.

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:14:36 EDT 2008

Oh, the whole point of this was to put preview of the latest chapters
I've been working on.

The new stuff is at

http://happstutorial.com:5002/

So far there's an introduction to macid, macid data safety and
backups, and using utf8 data with happs.

I'm particularly intereted in hearing what the happs devs and others
have to say on the topic of keeping data safe:

http://happstutorial.com:5002/tutorial/macid-data-safety

Thomas.