[Haskell-cafe] Haskell, successing crossplatform API standart

Belka lambda-belka at yandex.ru
Sun Nov 30 02:20:41 EST 2008

Hello!

(1) Is anybody aware of SOA approach being supported in Haskell? Found HAIFA
package (SOAP, WEB services), but it seems to be a RIP project (with it's
last updated in 2006) - trying to install it is a total mess (for me, a
newby).

(2) Please, perhaps experienced developers could suggest any better
crossplatform (crosslanguage) API standart supported in Haskell? For me the
main priority is orientation on "being supported everywhere in far
future"...

Thanks in advance