[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANN: "Real World Haskell", now shipping

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Wed Nov 26 12:11:34 EST 2008

I'd love it if people took a photo of the book arriving.
With enough photos , I could put together a gallery of Haskell around
the world :-)

Here's my copy arriving last night,

    http://www.realworldhaskell.org/blog/2008/11/25/real-world-haskell-is-shipping/

And Dino's digital version,

    http://galois.com/~dons/images/20081121_dm_838.jpg

Drop me a line with a photo of yours arriving, and your location, and
I'll add it to the gallery.

Cheers,
  Don

donnie: