[Haskell-cafe] re: monads with take-out options

Greg Meredith lgreg.meredith at biosimilarity.com
Tue Nov 25 03:08:18 EST 2008

John,
You write:

> Yes, you are describing 'co-monads'.

Good catch, but actually, that's too weak. i'm requesting something that is
both a monad and a co-monad. That makes it something like a bi-algebra, or a
Hopf algebra. This, however, is not the full story. i'm looking for a
reference to the full story. Surely, someone has already developed this
theory.

Best wishes,

--greg