[Haskell-cafe] Deploying a Binary Haskell Package

John Van Enk vanenkj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:20:17 EST 2008

This question isn't directly related to Haskell, but I figure some one might
know here.

I want to deploy an application. I could either:
1) Tell people how to download GHC, have them check out the repository, have
them install all the needed hackage packages, ...
    or
2) Give them a setup.msi/exe

I'm curious if any one has done this with a Haskell package. It seems that
it's something that might make sense being integrated into Cabal (runhaskell
Setup msi).

Either way, has some one deployed a Haskell binary as a MSI package?

/jve