[Haskell-cafe] Proof of a multi-threaded application

Silviu ANDRICA silviu.andrica at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 17 06:04:42 EST 2008

Hello,
    I am very new to Haskell, this is my first day, and I wanted to know
if it is possible to prove correctness of a multi-threaded application
written in Haskell.
Basically, I want to check that a multi-threaded implementation of an
algorithm that detects cycles in a dynamically changing graph, actually
detects the cycles. Also, the algorithm prevents previously detected
cycles from happening by not allowing certain edges to be added. And I
want to check that this property also holds.

Thank you and I hope you can help me,
    Silviu ANDRICA.