[Haskell-cafe] Calling Haskell from other languages?

Fraser Wilson blancolioni at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:28:17 EST 2008

I had a proof of concept lying around a couple of years ago in which a
big complicated Ada program called a big complicated Haskell program
and vice versa. The tricky bit from memory was making it link, and
satisfying their rumtime initialisation requirements. No explicit C
was required I think.

Fraser