[Haskell-cafe] GHC 6.10 / Mac OS X / Library problem

Hugo Pacheco hpacheco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:46:22 EST 2008

it is however. the same happened to me.you just need to run

cabal install pcre-light --extra-include-dirs=/opt/local/include
--extra-lib-dirs=/opt/local/lib

My location is /opt/local, since I installed pcre via macports

sudo port install pcre

Bue I think pcre is installed by default in

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/

Just check it out and report back.

Good luck,
hugo