[Haskell-cafe] announce [("InfixApplicative", 1.0), ("OpenGLCheck",
1.0), ("obj", 0.1)]
tom.davie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:58:40 EST 2008
I've just uploaded a few packages to Hackage which I have produced
while working at Anygma. I thought that people might be interested in
knowing about these:
A library for loading and writing obj 3D models. This is still an
early version and rather limited, but it's a starting point.
• Load models, complete with normals, texture coordinates and
• Compute normals where smoothing groups are specified
• An example program to load an obj model and render it spinning on
• Faster loading that Maya itself!
• Memory usage is rather large
• The exposed API is rather limited
• Add support for loading groups
• Support for smooth surfaces
A micro-package containing instances of Arbitrary for the data
structures provided in Graphics.Rendering.OpenGL.
A second micro-package containing a pair of functions -- (<^) and (^>)
which can be used to provide an infix liftA2 thus:
Suppose we wanted to calculate liftA2 (+) [1,2] [2,3], but are unhappy
with the fact that (+) is no longer infix, we may now use [1,2]
Thanks -- any comments are greatly appreciated!
More information about the Haskell-Cafe