[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: Graphalyze-0.5 and SourceGraph-0.3

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:56:58 EST 2008

Achim Schneider <barsoap <at> web.de> writes:

> That's about what I meant with a screenshot. Linking a copy of the html
> generated for e.g. the Prelude would greatly help people who are just
> browsing Hackage and are trying to figure out what your package is all
> about.

Well, I can't do the Prelude (as I said in the original announcement, at the
moment SourceGraph only works on cabalized projects, not individual files,
etc.), but here's the generated reports for Graphalyze and SouceGraph themselves:

http://community.haskell.org/~ivanm/Graphalyze/Graphalyze.html
http://community.haskell.org/~ivanm/SourceGraph/SourceGraph.html

I hope they give you a sufficient idea of what SourceGraph does.