Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: RefSerialize-0.2.1

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:01:59 EST 2008

I forgot to cc to haskell-cafe:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alberto G. Corona <agocorona at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/11/2
Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: RefSerialize-0.2.1
To: Bulat Ziganshin <Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com>

* SerTH is a binary serialization library for Haskell. It supports
serializing cyclic datatypes in a fast binary format. SerTH uses template
haskell for deriving the serializing interface for new datatypes.

*Too bad...I did not know it. Not even many people in the #haskell channel,
where i discussed about how badly a functionality such that is needed.

It restores the references when data is deserialized?. My package is text
oriented  and the serialization is readable and eval-uable, so can be used
also for debugging purposes.

I use  System.Mem.StableName.  for it.

Hello Alberto,