[Haskell-cafe] is there some book about haskell and data struct and alg?

Richard Kelsall r.kelsall at millstream.com
Wed May 28 13:17:05 EDT 2008

smellcode wrote:
> is there some book about haskell and data struct and alg?
> i mean data struct and algorithm in haskell
>
> i am freshman
>
> i want to study haskell with data struct and alg

I expect this is obvious, but just in case, there is a list here

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Books

which may help. I found Hutton to be an easier read than Hudak,
but Hudak contains some very wonderful things. I look forward to
the new book which you can see bits of here

http://www.realworldhaskell.org/blog/

Richard.