[Haskell-cafe] whhaskell on osx 10.5

Kirk Peterson necrobious at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:50:20 EDT 2008

just running:
$ ./helloworld

will work fine on windows and linux, under mac os, I ran into issues
with window focus and click events not firing. Upon  looking further,
I found this page on the wxhaskell site:
http://wxhaskell.sourceforge.net/building-macosx.html

which explains the need to the macosx-app step in compiling a
whhaskell app, and why I include it in my example. Hope this helps.

cheers,
-kirk