[Haskell-cafe] Performance: MD5

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sun May 18 11:38:40 EDT 2008

Hello Brandon,

Sunday, May 18, 2008, 7:24:12 PM, you wrote:

>>> You're doing a remarkably good job of not hearing what I say.  Hard

> Elide the part that says that it's not worth it and repeat yourself
> yet again?  Bah.

Brandon, you've contradicted to my USEFUL suggestion with a tons of
USELESS sheet and still believe that you are right. well, you are
fanatic which doesn't can't make anything useful but prefer to believe
that his great thoughts was not heard. you can continue to believe, i
will continue to help haskellers. RIP

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com