[Haskell-cafe] How to use arrays efficiently?

Lauri Oksanen lassoken at gmail.com
Fri May 16 09:45:50 EDT 2008

Yes, of course. How blind of me. Here is one more question.
If you change IOUArray to IOArray and add $! in front of the two summations
in the previous code, it still works correctly.
But can you do similar trick with Array and accumArray? I have tried to put
$! in different places in the first code that I posted but nothing seems to
work.